Plastic Slab Shed Base Pavers For Decking And Log Cabin
Shed Base Plastic Paver Grid. Simply add the quantity required to your basket.
Each grid is just over 1 square foot so if your shed is for example 8ft x 10ft then simply multiply the 2 numbers together and that is how many grids you need. So 8 x 10 = 80, you need 80 grids. Easy! All you need is enough weed fabric and some fine gravel or similar.
Shed Base environmentally friendly paving grids interlock to create a solid shed base. Also suitable for Greenhouses, Decks, Cabins, Paths, Car Parking, Driveways, Hard Standing and many other uses.
• Each grid is 330mm x 330mm x 40mm (13in square)
• 4cm thick and weigh 0.5kg each
• 1 grid is just over 1 square foot
• 9 grids makes 1 square metre
• 200 tonnes per square metre (or 10 sq ft)
• Very easy to put together, no hole digging required.
Once the grids arrive just level out your site with a spade. Make sure the ground is firm. Cut and roll some weed control fabric (not supplied). Clip together the grids as you lay them. Add your own small stones. Done. Ready for the Shed or Greenhouse.
No need for weed fabric pins – the weight of the shed will keep everything in place!
This interlocking ground and grass reinforcement product is successfully used in many other applications, including green car parking areas, private lanes, access roads, construction sites, greenhouse soakaway and as a base for decking and garden sheds. It is tough, flexible and easy to install making it the professional choice for a wide range of projects.
UK Manufactured from 100% recycled material diverted from landfill. These Eco friendly plastic pavers are the environmental and sustainable solution of choice. Benefits that matter!
Our Customers tell us they use Shed Base grids for:
• Construction sites
• Green car parking areas
• Private lanes and access roads (including emergency access)
• Pathways and drives
• Greenhouse soakaway base
• Base for Shed, Decking and Log Cabin
• Golf courses
• Equestrian and livestock facilities
• Green roof and rooftop gardens
• River and road embankments
• Private airfields